Talk

Advanced search

Mulberry Sale

(14 Posts)
lorelilee Thu 16-Jun-11 12:33:51

Thought it was starting today - anyone know what's going on?

cremeeggsbenedict Thu 16-Jun-11 18:03:10

I had an email saying the factory shop sale starts today but haven't seen anything about the normal sale yet, so assume it hasn't started yet.

HalfTermHero Thu 16-Jun-11 18:13:53

Mulberry.com sale starts tomorrow (anytime between 9am and 12 noon I would guess).

The Mulberry stores and House of Fraser concessions started today.

HalfTermHero Fri 17-Jun-11 07:58:28

The online sale has started.

lilaloves Fri 17-Jun-11 08:09:27

Did you get an email and follow the sale link?
Just had a look on the website and no signs of a sale.

pirateparty Fri 17-Jun-11 08:12:13

Can't see the sale - do you have to be invited via an email?

CloversMama Fri 17-Jun-11 08:41:17

Please please help! I can't see anything about the sale on the website and am desperate to get on!

mysteryfairy Fri 17-Jun-11 09:09:54

The sale has started but literally all that has happened is the prices on the sale bags have changed. They aren't struck through or identified in any way so unless you know what you want and the original price you don't know if it's a bargain. Lots of bags have already disappeared this morning as presumably sold out.

What were you looking for?

pirateparty Fri 17-Jun-11 09:59:39

Just had another look - there is a sale button in the top right hand corner of the page now and it brings up all the sale items.

HalfTermHero Fri 17-Jun-11 10:15:34

Sorry, just been back to thread. For the first hour or so of the sale the prices were just adjusted (no reference to sale). Now though a sale section should be showing. Happy shopping!

mysteryfairy Fri 17-Jun-11 10:21:42

Did anyone get anything? I ordered the black patent bayswater as I love patent and thought it would be a good classic but feeling a bit sick at the cost (£459) even in the sale. Might return it...

I love the teeny patent I phone messenger bag and wondering if I should have just got that. Anyone got one and if so can you squeeze anything in besides a phone? Would love a teeny bag for phone, coin purse and lip gloss on nights out.

I really wanted the pink champagne alexa but even at sale price I just couldnt justify it.

slowshow Fri 17-Jun-11 10:26:53

Mulberry prices are SO extortionate now, I couldn't even justify a sale item. I have a classic black Bayswater bought for £495 (which was full price then) in 2008!

cremeeggsbenedict Fri 17-Jun-11 10:27:17

I have the iPhone messenger thingy - it's big enough for your iPhone, credit/oyster card and paper money so probably isn't what you're after.

Just had a look at the sale and wasn't hugely inspired. I think I'll pass this time (and go nuts in Shepton Mallett when I'm next there).

Emo76 Fri 17-Jun-11 10:36:09

does anyone ahve the Watermelon mini alexa? I have one on way and wondered if it will be a keeper!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now