Talk

Advanced search

Living Proof Hair products

(4 Posts)
MissFoodie Wed 15-Jun-11 20:58:01

Has anyone tried this? and especially: their miracle anti frizz products for thick hair?????

am desperate to try but haven't read any real reviews....

Icelollycraving Thu 16-Jun-11 10:00:00

I recommend them. They do not contain silicone but polyfluroester which means it takes out frizz & works in humidity. The styling products are the power products & either look after curls or smooth out straight styles. The products should be selected for the type of hair you have eg thick/coarse not what you want!

MissFoodie Thu 16-Jun-11 10:53:16

I don't want poker straight hair, just not frizzy - I've tried every serum out there, I don't blow dry it even, but it still frizzes, especially the parts that are highlighted......am seriously considering cutting it as all I do is wear it pulled back!

does the styling product work without hairdryer? I have a LOT of thick wavy hair, that is neither curly nor straight, just annoying!

Icelollycraving Thu 16-Jun-11 21:36:09

You should go for the leave in conditioner with the styling cream. They work really well with the shampoo & conditioner but definately try the creams. They should work really well.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now