Talk

Advanced search

RECOMMEND A DRESS FOR WEDDING DO for someone who never wears dresses?!!

(6 Posts)
plinkduet Wed 15-Jun-11 18:54:03

Don't know size, I think 14/16, tall 5'9" with double F norkage I think!
Naturally very tanned colour skin, dark brown eyes, shoulder length straight dark brown hair.

NEVER DOES DRESSES OR FLORALS!!

Ha,ha! Can anyone recommend a dress for my 33 year old sister? She can't get out of it this time, has to wear a dress for our brother's wedding this August. Rather than traipse round shops first thought I might see if Mumsnet can recommend anything suitable.

Thanks ladies smile

HettyAmaretti Wed 15-Jun-11 18:59:09

Why can't she wear trousers, poor petal?

plinkduet Wed 15-Jun-11 18:59:24

Ah right, no she needs a size 18 to fit the boobies into!

plinkduet Wed 15-Jun-11 19:01:00

Hetty the bridezilla has pretty strict dress code for guests - it's dresses all the way, preferably in black or cream too!

HettyAmaretti Wed 15-Jun-11 19:05:03

Big norks and dresses are a nightmare. Well worth souring Bravissimo, but they can be a bit frumpy. Damn bridezillas. Found these after a quick scan

[[http://www.bravissimo.com/pepperberry/products/dresses-and-skirts/evening-dresses/twist-front-jersey-dress/black/la12bl/?show=16&sort=1 LBD]

another LBD

netbook Wed 15-Jun-11 19:46:59

how does she normally dress? is she smart tailored trousers with heels, or loose trousers and flats? If she'd rather wear loose trousers, she would probably hate a tight dress.

Do you think she would like a maxi dress, she could then wear flats

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now