Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Did anyone get the free eye makeup in this months Marie Claire?

(6 Posts)
kitkatya Tue 14-Jun-11 18:16:18

I needed a dark grey eyeliner so it was very good luck that I saw it, I tend not to buy magazines these days. Its a brand called Inika. I think its organic. Goes on very nicely!! If I hadnt just bought a Mack dark grey eyeshadow I wouldve got that as well!! smile

MissFoodie Tue 14-Jun-11 20:19:58

Inika is fab, and yes, its organic and contains no chemicals - I reviewed their foundation which I can totally recommend! if you want more info go to:
http://yumetc.blogspot.com/2011/05/skin-friendly-make-up-part-1.html

kitkatya Tue 14-Jun-11 21:43:10

I love the way there is a sharpener in the lid. Ive never seen that before.

ColonelBrandonsBiggestGroupie Tue 14-Jun-11 22:45:59

I got the eyeshadow and it is far too shiney for my liking - silver not grey. I gave it to dd1. And the magazine was rubbish - I must remember not to be swayed! smile

wineandcheese Tue 14-Jun-11 22:47:59

Colonel - agree with you on the magazine - zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

kitkatya Tue 14-Jun-11 22:52:34

The magazines are always rubbish!! smile I really dont buy them anymore. I have noticed that they all do freebies now. Like those toners we always used to get with Jackie smile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: