Talk

Advanced search

Help me find a dress to celebrate my 30th!

(8 Posts)
Pigleychez Tue 14-Jun-11 17:43:59

After a dress or tunic and leggings to wear to a nice family meal out in a posh pub.

Nothing too figure hugging though as 2 kids under 3 hasnt been kind to my body sad
Im a size 14.

Im really lacking confidence but want to look nice. Can anyone help me find something..... Please!

Pigleychez Tue 14-Jun-11 20:22:47

anyone??

Makeminealarge Tue 14-Jun-11 20:29:52

How about having a look at dorothy perkins? they do such a wide variety of tunic/dresses that can be dressed up. I love tunics as the skim over my spare tyres of flab bumps. If you get A line shaped ones they look really structured and smart smile failing that maxi dresses are right bang on trend and personally i think they look soo feminine whilst not being clingy whatsoever smile

Wiggy29 Tue 14-Jun-11 21:36:39

Agree with maxi dresses. Also, amny stores like Debenhams/ Topshop etc do a free personal shopper service. At least they can see something on you and offer advice.x

MilkChic Wed 15-Jun-11 09:41:15

Message deleted

Pigleychez Wed 15-Jun-11 11:08:56

Budget id say up to about £50.
Bust im a 36 D.
The trouble im having is anything empire line or tight makes me look about 3 mths pregnant and anything too baggy makes me look even bigger!! sad

budweiser5 Sat 18-Jun-11 18:42:50

Message deleted by Mumsnet.

twoboots Sat 18-Jun-11 19:07:05

this is very pretty on with dark tights
I normally would wear a broader belt however the skinny belt that comes with it is nice
It is much longer on me
I'm a 14 in most shops, but the 12 in this is fine one me.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now