Talk

Advanced search

I am lusting after....

(63 Posts)
Rassy Tue 14-Jun-11 16:29:25

This Boden bag www.boden.co.uk/en-GB/Womens-Accessories/Bags/AM137-LBR/Womens-Tan-Slouchy-Buckle-Bag.html in tan.

Johnnie is tempting me with his latest offer (20% off accessories) plus I can use my £25 off £100 spend brings the bag down to £94.20. Do you think it will be any cheaper in the sale?

BelovedCunt Tue 14-Jun-11 16:31:17

oh it is nice!

Trills Tue 14-Jun-11 16:36:32

Nice bag

TracyK Tue 14-Jun-11 16:38:05

V Nice - only it would cost me x 2 - as I like the dark blue AND the silver!!

Go through quidco and get some cash back too!

Awomancalledhorse Tue 14-Jun-11 16:38:40

Chuffing hell it's huge!!
£25 off sounds like it would be more than you'd get in the sales...the little shoulder devil says buy it!

BelovedCunt Tue 14-Jun-11 16:38:49

i have no money!!!!!!!!!!!! but i really like it

Rassy Tue 14-Jun-11 16:42:05

You lot are a bad influence grin. Will tell DH that MN said I had to buy it...!!

Trills Tue 14-Jun-11 16:44:35

I like the silver one best...

winefairy Tue 14-Jun-11 16:45:33

I bought that bag a few weeks ago. It is indeed very, very lovely and I'm pretty hard to please. Or so I've been told. hmm

I am however leaving it all wrapped up at the moment for that very reason. I figure I'll buy another in the sale if it goes down drastically and return the original one as I have a feeling the sale will start pretty soonish. <tight emoticon>

You could buy it just now and if you can resist using it for just a tad longer when it arrives then you can join me for the miser watch when the sale starts. grin

Rassy Tue 14-Jun-11 16:49:12

winefairy good idea! I don't know if Boden will reduce bag by 50% or not in the sale...

StyleandBooty Tue 14-Jun-11 17:11:04

Is there a code for the £25 off? Or a diff code?

Rassy Tue 14-Jun-11 17:14:20

Boden sent me a mailer through the post with my code. Give them a call!

polyhymnia Tue 14-Jun-11 17:48:11

winefairy which colour is your lovely bag?

winefairy Tue 14-Jun-11 18:38:13

polyhymnia It's the tan. Got both the camel and tan Lucia today and the tan is a really odd shade. Completely threw me. So wanted to love it! I keep looking at it with disappointment hoping the colour grows on me.

Not usually a fan of Boden bags but the tan is more of a better looking tan than the Lucia, I think. Maybe it's just my tan Lucia but it definitely looks a bit.....plasticky!! shock confused Gutted. The camel is fabulous though. It's a keeper.

Plus also got my L&L scarf today.....love it. Perfect. And now I'm not clicking on any other S&B link ever tactfully ignores Anglomania top she bought this morning

Pinkflipflop Tue 14-Jun-11 18:57:59

The £25 off when you spend over £100 is AM29.

Go on, you need that bag!!!

I do anyway grin

cardoon Tue 14-Jun-11 19:05:50

Do you feel it's at all on the big side winefairy?

It does look ginormous confused

..........but I sooooo want it....smile

BusyMummy78 Tue 14-Jun-11 19:40:10

Buy it now - you get 3 months to return items. If it goes in the sale then buy it again and send 1st one back & get refund. Just seen post about Boden sale and it should start early July so well within the 3 month return period.

winefairy Tue 14-Jun-11 20:15:52

It is big cardoon but not ridiculously so. It's quite adjustable so you can make it more slouchy which makes it look less huge. The bottom is wide, granted but when it's in full slouchy mode it's a more of a saggy triangle shaped (aware not really selling it here!) so doesn't seem excessive. I'm biased though. I love it so!

But it and use the free returns if you're not 100%. Go on! grin

Trills Tue 14-Jun-11 20:17:02

Why is the woman laughing and grabbing her head?

cardoon Tue 14-Jun-11 20:22:46

Is it heavy......is it comfy?

I don't really need it - but it does look so good...........!

StyleandBooty Tue 14-Jun-11 20:30:36

Damn damn damn

Rassy Tue 14-Jun-11 21:12:17

Re buying the bag twice (ie now and in the sale) and returning first one, can't you just return the second one with the delivery note for the first bag? There is nothing that notifies Boden that was the second bag? confused. Just don't want to have to not use bag....

winefairy Tue 14-Jun-11 21:53:38

Cardoon Not heavy at all. And very comfy although haven't used properly yet. See below....

Rassy No, you're absolutely right. Since this thread I have been unwrapping more (lots of protective tissue welded on to every strap) and adjusting buckles etc and had the same thought! Think I may start using mine. Just have to make sure I keep the delivery note, box etc! <disorganised emoticon>

Trills Tue 14-Jun-11 21:56:13

I want to know if it is comfy if you have heavy stuff inside...

kitkatya Tue 14-Jun-11 22:50:13

I bought this today www.whistles.co.uk/fcp/product/Whistles//Lucette-Tote/903000056188 and now I cant decide if I like yours better sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now