Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Boden sale

(9 Posts)
rosie17 Tue 14-Jun-11 14:51:09

Anyone know when its likely to start?

FIFIBEBE Tue 14-Jun-11 18:35:33

Usually first Friday in July, so 1st.

rosie17 Wed 15-Jun-11 17:31:50

Thanks FIFIBEBE

polyhymnia Thu 16-Jun-11 12:26:35

Don't they sometimes/ often sneakily start it late on Thursday afternoons, rather than on Fridays - or am I confusing the sale with the preview launches?

SerendipityAlways Thu 16-Jun-11 12:36:53

If I recall correctly, its started mid afternoon on the last Thurs in June last year. Was alerted to it here on MN!

polyhymnia Thu 16-Jun-11 12:49:41

I'm pretty sure you're right - same here.

Northernlurker Thu 16-Jun-11 19:12:34

Yes they were v sneaky last year! I've got an e-mail offer through that runs till midnight next Friday so I think it will be the week after that.

JemimaMop Thu 16-Jun-11 19:18:15

Stock levels seem to be pretty low though. I have just ordered a few bits for the kids using the £25 off £100 code and an awful lot of things that I liked were either low stock or out of stock. If they don't get some more stock in there won't be much left for the sale anyway.

strawberryjelly Thu 16-Jun-11 20:05:10

They are having so many discounts recetly that I am sure they are flogging it all for as many £££s as they can before the sale starts when they will have to discount by 40-70% to get rid of some of it.

sale is usually first week of July.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: