Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Long Shot I know but has anyone bought a Tulip Dress in the Phase Eight Sale? I'm desperate for it!!

(7 Posts)
AnyoneForPimms Tue 14-Jun-11 14:00:07

Hi all,

Long shot I know but has anyone bought the Tulip Dress from Phase Eight in a size 14 and no longer want it????

I can only get it in a size 12 online and I;ve tried everywhere.

Anyone?? I'm desperated.

Will pay postage and cost if anyone can help

:-(( sad

AnyoneForPimms Tue 14-Jun-11 14:04:19

This one

www.phase-eight.co.uk/fcp/product/warehouse/All-Sale/Tulip-Dress/201266234

mrsmoores Tue 14-Jun-11 14:09:27

Try Southampton John Lewis, I was there at the weekend and they had loads of phase 8 stuff including that dress. Don't know if they do customer orders over the phone but may be worth a try.

StyleandBooty Tue 14-Jun-11 14:13:50

Phase Eight should tell you which stores have it if you e-mail them; then you can ring them up and get it sent. I have done this.

StyleandBooty Tue 14-Jun-11 14:22:46

HOUSE OF FRASER NOW!!!!!! on-line

AnyoneForPimms Tue 14-Jun-11 14:51:06

THANK YOU SO MUCH STYLEANDBOOTY grin

I tried everywhere!! John Lewis, Debenhams, Phase Eight. Checked everywhere online including HofF this morning and it was out of stock.

I have ordered for next day delivery. Lets hope it fits!! ( 12 too tight on hips!! lol)

SO HAPPY xxxxxxxxxxxx

AnyoneForPimms Tue 14-Jun-11 14:51:28

I love Mumsnet!!! grin xxxx

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: