Talk

Advanced search

Need fashion advice

(8 Posts)
LillyTheMinx Mon 13-Jun-11 13:51:24

Hi

I used to consider myself quite the fashionista, but now, post pregnancy I don't have a clue how to dress my new shape.

I think I'm still a size 10, but my belly is still sticking out 18 months after the birth so none of my old clothes fit.

I have a wedding to go to in August and I think this dress would hide my bump quite nicely. Would you wear this dress to a wedding?

I'd welcome any other suggestions. I'd rather spend around the £100 mark, but I absolutely love this dress.

LillyTheMinx Mon 13-Jun-11 13:52:05

I'm at work so will cath up with this later.

pink4ever Mon 13-Jun-11 13:57:44

I like it but think you will get a lot of people telling you it will make you look bigger. If you are only a size 10 then you could wear something much more fitted. Your tummy is probably no where near as bad as you think.

BulletWithAName Mon 13-Jun-11 14:21:25

It will give you no shape whatsoever. I agree with pink that you could wear something a lot more fitted if you're only a 10, tummy or none.

FrancesFarmer Mon 13-Jun-11 14:26:45

It is nice but will make you look pregnant. I would agree with the others above - try something tailored that holds the stomach in, support underwear if needed.

LillyTheMinx Mon 13-Jun-11 20:57:04

Thanks for the advice. I will definitely reconsider. Maybe I should invest in some Gok wonder pants.

BulletWithAName Mon 13-Jun-11 23:09:09

I use control pants and they do work wonders smile

LillyTheMinx Wed 15-Jun-11 20:44:45

Argghhhhh. Two people just offered me a seat on the train. Serious action is needed.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now