Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Tall order...flat casual boots that are mid calf, waterproof and not frumpy

(4 Posts)
Lipstickgal Mon 13-Jun-11 00:11:25

I am hunting around trying to get myself a bargain. Will stretch to £100. Am open to colour. They must be comfortable and good for all weathers. I have a fairly wide calf too. I get a lot of foot pain so they need to be supportive and not too bulky.I walk a lot and have a kooky style so nothing formal like riding boots. I like these Po-Zu Elm boots by way of an indication!Help!!!

ZacharyQuack Mon 13-Jun-11 09:28:19

Dr Martens do a great mid-calf zip up boot. I've had a pair for about 4 winters, very comfy and waterproof.

sprinkles77 Mon 13-Jun-11 09:40:24

camper ones are nice,but expensive. maybe you can find some cheap on tinterweb.

Lipstickgal Mon 13-Jun-11 10:13:16

Thanks for the tips. I really like the Dr Martens boots. How wide are they across the calf? I have had a look online and can't find that info anywhere. Love Campers and will look into them too.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: