Talk

Advanced search

Help with shoes for dress please

(7 Posts)
colander Sun 12-Jun-11 11:34:40

Hi all style gurus (which def doesn't include me - hence the question!)

I have a mid blue dress which I am going to wear to an evening dinner. It is a work function, not black-tie, but smart. Hopefully the link to the dress is here

My question is - what colour shoes should I wear? Black (which I own), beige ish like the model (which I'll have to buy) or blue (which I'll have to buy too).

All advice much appreciated!

x

muminthemiddle Sun 12-Jun-11 11:44:42

That dress is gorgeous!

I think black would work fine if you don't want to splash out on any more shoes.
Unless you happen to spot some beige shoes and feel justified in the extra expense.
x

MissBeehiving Sun 12-Jun-11 13:01:31

I'd go with nude shoes as black can look a bit wintery and blue too matchy matchy.

diyqueen Sun 12-Jun-11 13:05:44

If it were me I think I'd go for a pair of silver sandals with a silvery-coloured (satin/beaded) bag. Lovely dress!

colander Sun 12-Jun-11 13:09:14

oooh thank you all.

I think I need to go shopping! Love the idea of nude/beige or silver. Thanks for the compliments on the dress - I love Pepperberry clothing fab for big boobs!

xxx

PlumSykes Sun 12-Jun-11 13:22:18

These could be good www.zara.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product/uk/en/zara-S2011/61144/234557/SLINGBACK%2BPATENT%2BLEATHER

colander Sun 12-Jun-11 13:46:54

I love them too!

You lot are going to cost me a fortune ;-) xxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now