Talk

Advanced search

My feet really hurt...and its my own fault for wearing rubbish shoes-please help

(7 Posts)
Helium Sun 12-Jun-11 09:56:28

I stupidly buy my shoes from New Look (which is fine but not for wearing day in day out and walking quite a long way in).
Please tell me where to buy nice shoes from (reasonably healthy budget as I cant stand the pain any more).
Thanks in advance.

TheMonster Sun 12-Jun-11 12:00:05

What sort of shoes do you want? Where do your feet hurt?

I use gel heel inserts (from JJB) which are marvellous.

doglover Sun 12-Jun-11 13:37:23

Fit Flops - they're not just 'flipflop' style; have a variety of styles and they are FANTASTIC!! (I tried the gel inserts but my plantar fasciitis was too severe). HTH.

jjgirl Sun 12-Jun-11 13:43:40

i only wear dansko. i buy them on ebay. after years of painful arthritis in my feet i can finally walk again.

Madlizzy Sun 12-Jun-11 13:46:19

Skechers are good. Comfy and good on your feet.

Ephiny Sun 12-Jun-11 13:47:58

Clarks? I know they have a reputation for being a bit dull and sensible, but they have some nice stuff as well, and they tend to be comfortable and well-made.

What style of shoe do you wear? The Bloch ballet pumps are supposed to be about as comfortable as you get, they're expensive though which is why I've hesitated to buy any so far...

welliesundermeballgoon Sun 12-Jun-11 21:37:53

Next Heavenly soles, they are like slippers!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now