Talk

Advanced search

Hush sale

(10 Posts)
MissBeehiving Sat 11-Jun-11 20:26:56

Does anyone know if they have a summer sale and when it starts? smile

TattyDevine Sat 11-Jun-11 20:29:33

Yes they do and its often slightly later in the season than the high street shops. Bear in mind they don't bring out their Autumn/Winter range generally till at least the first week of September, sometimes more like mid Sept. This is of course perfectly sensible but compared to others that start getting it in when summer has really only just taken off it seems late.

I'd think first half of August at the very earliest for Hush Sale but I might be wrong. I'll try and find an old email to see when last year's started...yes I am that bad at deleting that its probably still there...

TattyDevine Sat 11-Jun-11 20:33:23

Okay, it started on 20th July last year so I'm a bit wrong there.

MissBeehiving Sat 11-Jun-11 20:35:29

grin Blimey you're organised! Thank you - is it any good?

TattyDevine Sat 11-Jun-11 20:36:17

Make sure you are on their mailing list though because they sent me a 40% pre sale voucher code last year on the 12th of July, so about a week before the sale started.

MissBeehiving Sat 11-Jun-11 20:38:18

Tatty - I think I love you grin

omnishambles Sat 11-Jun-11 20:43:25

I got all excited with that thread title and thought it had started grin

TattyDevine Sun 12-Jun-11 19:03:22

Haha trust me I am not organised. It is disorganisation that causes an email nearly a year old to still be in your chuffing Inbox! grin

omnishambles Thu 16-Jun-11 13:06:18

There's a flash sale on now for all the summerwear - 20% with the code FLASH at the checkout.

Pinkjenny Thu 16-Jun-11 13:07:41

I love Hush. It is my new obsession. How often do they change their collections, though?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now