Talk

Advanced search

Help me find a fab work handbag!

(4 Posts)
fromheretomaternity Sat 11-Jun-11 19:38:17

I am just about to go back to work after a 2nd stint of maternity leave. My old Radley handbag has given up the ghost and I need a new one. I love some of the bags on the other handbag thread at the moment but they are too small for me.

I need something that is large enough to take an A4 notepad, with a zipped pocket or two for purse, phone etc, and can be carried over the shoulder. A neutral colour that will do for winter or summer - black would be fine, or a nice grey or dark tan.

Something like this maybe:

www.johnlewis.com/204753/Product.aspx

but in leather not plastic.

Any ideas? Help me look like a smart business woman again rather than an old scruffbag in jeans!

PedigreeChump Sat 11-Jun-11 20:04:03

It depends how much you want to spend... I love TKMaxx for sheer selection and of course knock-down prices!

I have a Fiorelli bag from there, red, leather (I think..?) and it came with a tag on it that said "fits A4 folders" There were a few designs with that tag so obviously targeted to businesswomen. Mine was £40, originally £65. I can't see the same one on the website at the moment but its like this but in red.

Bag

fromheretomaternity Sat 11-Jun-11 20:12:37

Hm it's tempting at that price but the bag will get used every day, bashed around on the Tube etc so I am thinking a plastic one might start looking manky quite quickly. If I see a good leather one I'd rather go for that.

Winetimeisfinetime Sat 11-Jun-11 20:34:15

How about this.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now