Talk

Advanced search

need some new tops but need some advice please

(7 Posts)
TheHumanCatapult Sat 11-Jun-11 16:25:06

having lost just over 5 stone by dieting and still need to shift loads more yet but getting there .( need to lose the same again )
I am now able to buy clothes from normal shoes ok still at top end but am there .and my stuff is just to big now so need get a few bits to keep kme going while I continue loosing weight

Now need some help to hide my stomache etc as longw ay to go yet .But here is where it gets harder .I am in a wheelchair so tunic tops are out as they end up bunched behind me and just sitting on my lap and we all know when sitting down is harder to hide lumps and bumps.

I am a size 18/20 and rather large boobs .But do have pretty good upper arm tone as I self propell .But anything for the larger lady is mostly long tunic which no good to me

FriedaRoam Sat 11-Jun-11 16:31:13

Well done with weight loss! Bet your manorverabilty is greatly increased. What about shirts?

FriedaRoam Sat 11-Jun-11 16:31:58

Am in phone now. Will look later

TheHumanCatapult Sat 11-Jun-11 16:36:11

thank you

Yes could do shirts but need to watch the lenth of them as sititng down all the time and nothing with any form of pattens.etc on the back as will leave pressure marks ( learnt hard way jeans with back pockets ar enot good )

the accident which put me in the chair came about 4 stone in so am pleased that have been able to keep it up and it has meant that i can have a normal sort of wheelchair lightweight instead of special made which means heavy

TheHumanCatapult Mon 13-Jun-11 15:43:45

bump

Gillybobs Mon 13-Jun-11 17:36:23

What about looking for some tops with a bubble hem like these I find these dont cling to my tummy so much and are quite forgiving.

Well done on weight loss, amazing.

TheHumanCatapult Tue 14-Jun-11 15:41:27

thank you theres a couple that may work .On a plus side my bingo wings are almsot history with the chair

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now