Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

purple sequin pumps

(5 Posts)
toastandmarmiterocks Sat 11-Jun-11 14:47:54

for children? Is this the right place to post? Do we talk about children's clothes? Or do we just leave them to wear bin liners whilst we carry on looking fabulous daaaarling grin

I am looking for some purple sequin(?) pumps for my girls to wear as bridesmaids. With cousins looking for the same thing we need something that is going to work for a 9yo, 6yo, 4yo, 3yo, 2yo. Anyone have any bright ideas?

Thank you please.

bethelbeth Sat 11-Jun-11 18:27:55

www.amazon.com/Toddler-Girls-Circo-Glitter-Ballet/dp/B003ISXBOI/ref=pd_sbs_shoe_1 these look pinky purple but there is a deep purple as well

AandK Sat 11-Jun-11 22:50:59

try these
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SPOT-NEW-PURPLE-SEQUIN-SLIP-DOLLY-PUMPS-SHOES-/250808542898?pt=UK_Clothing_GirlsShoes_GirlsShoes_GL&var=&hash=item801050e0a9

toastandmarmiterocks Sat 11-Jun-11 23:55:04

thank you for the links. The amazon ones are in the US though and I can't find them on the UK equivalent. The ebay ones would be great but don't have the right sizes. grrrr, I'll just have to keep searching.

bethelbeth Sun 12-Jun-11 00:37:34

www.amazon.co.uk/Purple-Silver-sequins-Modern-Ballroom/dp/B0052HQ2K8/ref=sr_1_4?s=shoes&ie=UTF8&qid=1307835372&sr=1-4 these ones are in the UK but are a dance shoe.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: