Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

I need a bag !

(4 Posts)
JennaTailor Sat 11-Jun-11 11:17:30

I have no idea about bags so need some help. I need a large shoulder type bag for work and uni. I like the satchel style but am open to styles. Must be big enough for a A4 file and be brown or tan. Budget of up to £200 ish

Thanks

woopsidaisy Sat 11-Jun-11 11:26:07

Now,I know this doesn't look like much on the website. But if you have a Jigsaw near you,go and have a peep at [[ http://www.jigsaw-online.com/fashion/1001283/J12610/PI038/bags/all-bags/bjou-fold-over-bag this one]].
It is amazingly soft. Like velvet. Plenty of room for A4 folder,and other bits and pieces.
I think it is one of the best bags I have ever got. I love it!

woopsidaisy Sat 11-Jun-11 11:26:40

Woops!
This one!

JennaTailor Sat 11-Jun-11 11:41:10

I looked around on their site and saw this one i liked ....do you think it is ok?

www.jigsaw-online.com/fashion/1001283/J12041/CR020/bags/all-bags/leather-amelie-shopper

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: