Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Lashes

(6 Posts)
noddyholder Fri 10-Jun-11 18:37:05

I was having the semi permanents but couldn't be bothered to keep it up. Have been using revitalash for about 4 weeks at night and jane iredale purelash conditioner in the day under mascara and it has worked a treat. You can use the revitalash on your brows too and it really works. It was expensive though about 50 for both BUT it is 3 months worth at least and it has worked really well already!

5318008 Fri 10-Jun-11 18:49:27

oooh great feedback nodders, TVM matey

noddyholder Fri 10-Jun-11 18:55:17

You are welcome I am amazed lashes seem stronger too

willybreeder Fri 10-Jun-11 19:05:11

Did you buy them as a duo? If so where from? Thanks smile

noddyholder Fri 10-Jun-11 19:07:03

No I bought them from a beautician she recommended them but think you can get both online or on ebay.

Honeydragon Fri 10-Jun-11 19:12:24

I've been using the £5.99 rimmel one every day and my lashes are much noticably longer, so my Mum tried it and its kickstarted hers to finally grow back properly since her chemo.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: