Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Quick Body Shop 50% off online

(11 Posts)
SarahLundsredJumper Fri 10-Jun-11 14:53:11

Just went over to Moneysaving Expert and saw code for 50% off Bodyshop online.
It states that it expired at midday today but Ive just used it and got tons of shower gel,makeup,foot stuff and if you spend over £20 delivery free
Code is SHARE grin

cybbo Fri 10-Jun-11 15:15:58

My basket pre discount added up to more than £20 with 50% off was £11 and I still got free deliv!
Got loads of shower gels, I love their stuff tis really moisturising
I remember loads of the stuff I used to use-Cocoa Butter Hand and Body Lotion!

StyleandBooty Fri 10-Jun-11 18:26:46

Yay! Thanks - loads of body creams purchased.

ChessPiece Fri 10-Jun-11 18:39:19

Sarah, thanks a lot - I tried to order from them online yesterday with a 25% code that didn't work, emailed them but no reply yet, so really pleased to get 50% off just now! Ta muchly smile

herecomesthsun Fri 10-Jun-11 18:53:37

I did this too - bath foam galore, thanks!

LuckyMrsT Fri 10-Jun-11 21:23:10

Woooooooooooooooo! It's still working. I've gone all retro and ordered cocoa butter, banana conditioner and dewberry shower gel. Love it, thanks OP x

twolittlemonkeys Fri 10-Jun-11 21:38:13

Thanks! Just ordered £30 of stuff for £15, bargain!

Apollinare Fri 10-Jun-11 22:31:16

Still working at 10.30 - thanks for this

LawrieMarlow Fri 10-Jun-11 22:47:25

Still working smile

MrsLevinson Fri 10-Jun-11 23:05:43

Sarah, thank you, I just got £45 worth of stuff for £22.50. Made my day. smile

SarahLundsredJumper Sat 11-Jun-11 09:49:42

Happy to help grin
This is the second time Ive had a great offer on Bshop recently and looking at the MSE forums it looks like they are very regular.

Last one was a few weeks ago and if you bought 3 shower gels another 2 were free plus if you spent over £25 you got another 1 free and free P&P-
however the free ones counted towards the £25 and someone on the forum had a 25% off code that worked as well
Are you still with me? grin

In the end I got 8 shower gels for about £15 and really quick delivery.

Worth signing up for the MSE email -loads of brilliant savings and offers.I dont work for MSE or the BShop btw wink

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: