Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

does anyone swear by a wrinkle eye cream?? Need to banish eye wrinkles.

(8 Posts)
mindermummy Thu 09-Jun-11 21:19:21

would be great to see if there are any that everyone agrees that work???

SixtyFootDoll Thu 09-Jun-11 21:20:21

Marks place.

miniwedge Thu 09-Jun-11 21:30:13

Have heard good things about the estee Lauder one. Intensive night repair??

MissFoodie Fri 10-Jun-11 11:29:26

you can't get rid of them - sorry!
you can only soften them - I would use a face oil at night, that def helps! and a good, non greasy cream for day, but tbh I use face cream round my eyes, if it's good quality, it doesn't matter where you put it.
What's your budget? anything specific you do or dont like/want?

berri Fri 10-Jun-11 14:24:03

I've got the Estee Lauder one - yes it feels nice but tbh it hasn't actually got rid of any lines. I'm not sure if this is possible though without surgery!

But I do notice that my eyes are more puffy in the mornings if I forget to put it on before bed, so perhaps it is doing something. It seems pricey but the pot seems to last forever.

acatcalledbob Fri 10-Jun-11 14:27:17

The Estee Lauder one is nice (halfway through my pot) but I swear by a generous application of Nivea as night cream - not sexy (can only do this when DH is away!) but works miracles....

snailsontour Fri 10-Jun-11 18:24:45

Don't think there are any miracle workers out there - whatever your budget.

I've been using the Boots no7 protect and perfect eye cream and think it's really good, it seems to give a sort of soft focus look to the eye area. It now comes in a tube which is so much more user friendly than the previous one that came in a pot.

AutumnWitch Fri 10-Jun-11 20:30:14

I've been using Eucerin hyaluronan eye cream. I got a lot of positive comments when I started using it and noticed the difference myself.
A tube is about £20, but I needed so little it lasted a year.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: