Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Spanx or T&S?

(6 Posts)
VFVF Thu 09-Jun-11 13:04:50

Hi all, would anyone be able to recommend some big knickers? After many years loyal service my spanx have lost all their 'keeping in-ness' is it worth just buying a new pair or are the Trinny and Susannah ones any good? Or any other kind? I used to have a pair of M&S ones many moons ago but they didn't have that useful little flap for having a wee! smile

Helium Thu 09-Jun-11 13:58:47

Keenly watching this thread too...

meaniemo Thu 09-Jun-11 14:00:08

I love my spanx and haven't tried any other so I will be watching with interest too!

VFVF Fri 10-Jun-11 18:06:22

Any other recommendations? <shameless bump>

wednesday13 Fri 10-Jun-11 19:46:09

Bump

I have some M&S high top control pants, they are so uncomfortable, very thick, and the elasticated top tends to to roll down from where it should be at bra band level, leaving a nasty little bulge. I would love a recommendation for some that stay put at the top. I was wondering about Spanx or Magic Knickers too.

scotsgirl23 Fri 10-Jun-11 20:02:14

Stick with the Spanx - the higher power ones are pretty good and they survive for a pretty long time!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: