Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Black cowl neck top

(9 Posts)
OhCobblers Wed 08-Jun-11 22:02:53

i'm looking for one top wear with my palazzo trousers, however, the FC one i like is quite expensive. Would prefer a long sleeved version but sleeveless wouldn't be the worst idea.

Have you seen a really nice one about - would prefer the "fluid jersey" look if poss!!

TIA

Optimism Wed 08-Jun-11 22:25:20

Try Jigsaw - I have a lovely navy jersey one from there, they might do black too.

OhCobblers Thu 09-Jun-11 16:03:37

thanks Optimism but seems they only do navy.

this is what i'm looking for but its now sold out.

i like this but would think i prefer longsleeved.

tethersend Thu 09-Jun-11 16:09:39

I can't see your links but is this the FC one you mean?

scotsgirl23 Thu 09-Jun-11 17:57:11

www.asos.com/French-Connection/French-Connection-Cowl-Neck-Drape-Top/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=1334991&SearchQuery=french%20connection&Rf-700=1000&Rf900=1604&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=20&sort=-1&clr=Black

This one is very nice on - I did have to go down in size to get it to fit me nicely rather than just hanging off me though.

Clure Thu 09-Jun-11 19:00:39

this from gap but it doesn't come in black
sleevless
zara

OhCobblers Thu 09-Jun-11 19:02:10

Tether its very similar to the other FC one you've linked to, but a bit more fitted. if its on the Secret Sales website then perhaps last season?

Scotsgirl i like that one but i wonder if it might be "too much" to go with my palazzo trousers which have quite a bright print??

ggirl Thu 09-Jun-11 19:05:17

harry duley, i have this and it's lovely ,v good quality

OhCobblers Thu 09-Jun-11 19:08:35

Clure love some of the ones on the Esprit website!

Thanks for all the suggestions so far - keep 'em coming smile!!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: