Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Camper Shoes...views?

(3 Posts)
louby78 Wed 08-Jun-11 21:40:52

Premature I know but I am already drawing up my autumn winter wardrobe and am thinking about shoes. I really want some trainer/sturdy shoes to wear with jeans. I love my ballet pumps, converse and supergas for now but when the weather turns I want something a bit more stylish. What's the view on campers? Seen a few white pairs which I rather like but not sure if they are a bit too clumpy? Own a red pair I bought years ago and have never worn (the colour more than anything - felt a bit too bright).

FrancesFarmer Wed 08-Jun-11 22:44:37

Some of them manage the difficult feat of being aesthetically and practical for day to day life; others veer dangerously into quirky drama teacher territory (fine if you like that sort of thing, I suppose).

CliffTumble Thu 09-Jun-11 07:20:10

I love them and they are so comfortable.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: