Talk

Advanced search

I'm 35, 5'7 and a size 10-12 with crap legs, what should I be wearing to

(4 Posts)
Chocamochalatte Wed 08-Jun-11 21:04:12

a wedding?? It's in a small hotel, afternoon wedding, sit down meal after followed by evening reception...

Was planning to wear a dress I've worn before which is a purple silk maxi dress, halter neck style with ruffles down the front, fitted top and flowy skirt... But now having second thoughts!

So, what should I be wearing??

heleninahandcart Thu 09-Jun-11 00:32:48

That sounds fine to me. Maybe with a cardigan for the actual wedding and then you can go with the dress and maybe big chunky necklace for the evening?

mumoy Thu 09-Jun-11 00:42:30

The dress sounds really lovely!
Sounds perfect for a wedding I am attending, got the description stuck in my brain now!!!! [envious]
If you like it then................wear it! Simples!!grin
Don't stress it, everyone is more interested in the bride, never really hear anyone discussing what the guests wore (unless it was really outrageous).

Chocamochalatte Thu 09-Jun-11 21:59:32

Really?! Thank you! I kind of had in my head that I should be wearing something more like a Karen Millen dress, more structured...

What colour cardigan do you think Helen?

Mumoy, I bought it two years ago, designers at Debenhams, I will see if I can find a link to it...

smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now