Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

This dress and if so got any promo codes?

(5 Posts)
Fuctifano Tue 07-Jun-11 21:50:40

Cocktails, early dinner and romantic drinks to celebrate our anniversary. I'm 5' 6 big boobed, shapely of leg and large of tum, size 16. This dress
www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10001_10001_54510+201234210_-1?breadcrumb=Home%7ESale%7EWomen%7EDresses
has popped up in few threads of late. I want to feel sexy but still enjoy my dinner. Is this the one?

dexter73 Tue 07-Jun-11 21:52:26

If you go to the Phase Eight site they have free delivery at the moment.

netbook Wed 08-Jun-11 13:59:29

I wore that dress few weeks ago to a wedding and I'm a very similar size/height to you. it was very comfortable, I wasn't adjusting myself all the time and didn't feel like I was going to fall out of it, although you will flash a bit of leg when you're sitting down, which won't be a problem if you're at a table

It was very creased when it came though so I hung it in the bathroom for a week so the creased had a chance to fall out.

dottyaboutstripes Wed 08-Jun-11 14:18:58

Debenhams sale starts tomorrow so maybe it'll be reduced a bit more? Nice dress btw

BovrilonToast Wed 08-Jun-11 16:11:59

It's gorgeous!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: