Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

I want the following things but cannot find them..

(11 Posts)
ZumbaRumba Tue 07-Jun-11 21:09:02

Some 'summer' boots

I know that sounds wrong. But I have some lovely ankle boots (sort of long ankle / short calf boots) in light brown suede that go with a lot of spring / summer looks (skinny jeans, leggings with tunic or dress etc) but they are knackered and I need a suitable replacement.

A low wedge sandal, maybe an espadrille or maybe something leather, that is reasonably comfy and in a neutral colour (nude would be great).

I have scoured online shops and cannot find either.

Bored of it now! If anyone fancies helping out, I would be very grateful and willing to return the favour another time grin

gapants Tue 07-Jun-11 21:15:01

Ok, could be controversial as there is a strong reaction to this website, I like these....

Boden don't stone me

celticlassie Tue 07-Jun-11 21:48:03

I quite like these.

Or these are very low.

BeattieBow Tue 07-Jun-11 21:51:43

I really like these ash boots .there was a light brown colour too but has sold out on this website, although probably available elsewhere

celticlassie Tue 07-Jun-11 21:53:03

Or these?

these?

BeattieBow Tue 07-Jun-11 21:56:56

I saw these sandals in a magazine at the weekend. I have these in light brown and they are comfortable and i get compliments (I know it's next sorry).

iEmbarassedMyself Tue 07-Jun-11 22:00:39

quite low
long ankle

DoubleDegreeStudent Tue 07-Jun-11 22:10:47

Bit wintery maybe, but these?

Wedges - depending on what you count as low... I got some fab Kurt Geiger black suede upper and raffia lower espadrilles from John Lewis last summer (never found them online or anywhere) so worth keeping your eyes open just in case something pops up, but any of these any good ?
maybe a bit much but in the sale
a bit higher and a bit more evening
Hobbs The Hobbs website is a nightmare to link to, and none in nude, but Mae Mini wedge one bar or Jena mini wedge slingback any good?

Millie1 Tue 07-Jun-11 22:34:41

Looooove those Ash boots!

WaterfallCardi Tue 07-Jun-11 23:03:24

Not keen on the Boden ones, gapants. They are bit too masculine for my tastes.

Love the low oasis ones you linked, to, celticlassie, but they are out in my size (UK 8)

My current boots are a bit like the Ash Jeff ones on the same page, Beattie. That is definitely very close to what I am looking for... Not sure about the grey, though. Next sandals are too chunky. I have big feet but slim ankles/claves, so have to choose quite feminine, dainty styles or I look like a Dutch clog dancer.

IEmbarassedMyself- those weges are nixce, but still a bit too high, I think.

I like the third ones you linked, to, DoubleDegree, but do you think they look comfy? might be a bit hard?

Thanks all. Really appreciate it! I hadnt looked at half of these sites. I am obviously an amateur grin

WaterfallCardi Tue 07-Jun-11 23:03:35

Name change, btw. Obviously!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: