Talk

Advanced search

Can anyone recommend me a bikini trimmer thingy?

(7 Posts)
kickingking Tue 07-Jun-11 15:51:29

That's it really.

Fed up of cutting myself in unmentionable places while using a leg razor in the shower and I'm scared of getting waxed.

Have no idea what I'm looking for with these things.

MrsLevinson Tue 07-Jun-11 16:25:58

I've got this, and it does the trick - and it's a good price.

kickingking Tue 07-Jun-11 23:18:57

Hmm, it's tempting.

I'm not sure I wouldn't cut myself though - the main issue is that I'm very short sighted so legs are tricky enough in the shower, but bikini line is very hazardous!

So you use the razor bit wet, like a normal razor, and then the trimmer is electric and you use that dry? Or can you use it wet or dry?

blossoming Wed 08-Jun-11 11:07:01

I saw the Venus bikini trimmer in a magazine and am thinking of trying it. Does anyone have it?

BunnyLebowski Wed 08-Jun-11 11:11:34

I used to have a fancy Remington one but it died awhile back and I bought this instead and honestly think the cheapy Asda one is better!

I use it first all over and then....erm....refine with a good disposable and lots and lots of shaving gel.

Heartily recommend it!

MrsLevinson Wed 08-Jun-11 11:17:25

You can use the trimmer bit wet or dry, so I do it all in the shower. Oh, and I got it in Wilkinsons for about £4!

aquavit Wed 08-Jun-11 12:26:34

I used to have a Braun (erm, silk and soft? something like that) which I loved. DH chucked out the charger (grrr) and I replaced it with a Phillips Ladyshave cos it was cheaper and I HATE it, lots of tugging and nasty little cuts.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now