Talk

Advanced search

Boden - 20% off tunics & tops plus extra 15% on top!

(31 Posts)
katy1katy Tue 07-Jun-11 14:15:14

Message deleted

BranchingOut Tue 07-Jun-11 14:17:34

I was just about to buy a load, so thanks!

smile that I didn't place my order last night.

polyhymnia Tue 07-Jun-11 14:33:56

Many thanks for that - has saved me some money too. I wonder if they'll have much left for their sale with all these flash promotions, but still.

BranchingOut Tue 07-Jun-11 14:34:00

Yay, thank-you! Saved £140 ish - buying a load of stuff to try so hence the big order.

katy1katy Tue 07-Jun-11 14:38:19

Message deleted

theladylovescupcakes Tue 07-Jun-11 14:56:05

have just ordered a couple of tops for summer - thanks very much KATY1KATY. I LOVE saving money!

princessdave Tue 07-Jun-11 16:02:11

Katy - I think you are right, there is a lot left in each category in a wide range of sizes. Last spring/summer lots of things were out of stock all season. With dresses last week & tops this week I wouldn't be surprised to see something like knitwear on offer next week... smile

Buddhastic Tue 07-Jun-11 16:14:54

Thanks Katy - they also have selected menswear with discount and you can add the ln9q for more.

katy1katy Tue 07-Jun-11 16:36:34

Message deleted

polyhymnia Tue 07-Jun-11 17:14:07

It is very nice though - I have two and am also mad about stripes.

dottyaboutstripes Tue 07-Jun-11 18:57:52

What is the sizing like on that breton tunic? I hadn't noticed it and had put two of the breton tops in my basket. Oh what to do? What to do? As I am dotty...about...stripes grin

katy1katy Tue 07-Jun-11 19:22:27

Message deleted

princessdave Wed 08-Jun-11 08:51:24

I ordered the navy breton tunic - a friend has it and says it came up large so depending on how you like them to fit consider sizing down. It looked lovely IRL. I too have way too many stripes smile

fishie Wed 08-Jun-11 09:01:37

thanks katy.

i sent the breton tunic back, it was very shapeless even though I'd already sized down. can't make LN9Q work, it keeps offering me £25 off £120 not 15%.

katy1katy Wed 08-Jun-11 09:49:01

Message deleted

fishie Wed 08-Jun-11 10:28:25

thank you. works now, but doesn't stay unless I open it in a new window. odd. must be cookies.

Rassy Wed 08-Jun-11 14:32:12

Thank you! Yet another unplanned Boden purchase wink

dottyaboutstripes Wed 08-Jun-11 14:37:12

Well I ordered 2 Breton tunics and 2 Breton tops to see what they are like. DH came in and said "OH that's cheap" before wandering away again grin He's such an enabler

Rassy Wed 08-Jun-11 14:39:46

I ordered the Breton tunic as well!

snailsontour Wed 08-Jun-11 18:10:16

I received this Breton tunic last week, I went for the navy and the sea green, but I was unsure of the sizing (what's with boden sizing anyway ???), so I ordered both colours in a 10 and a 12.

The navy I kept in a 10, and the seagreen I kept the 12. Crazy!!!

I now want the grey, but it's so annoying to have to order two sizes again as I've no idea which will fit best!

BranchingOut Fri 10-Jun-11 09:18:09

Received my order, and as usual a few successes and a few disappointments!

Long sleeved essential scoop neck - great, have now bought several
v neck jersey top with ruched bits around bust - fab, but going back to change colour and get another one too (can't remember the boden name for this one)

silk top with ruffles on the front - nothing special and the ruffles already looked bizarre from being in the packaging. Can see it will be a nightmare to iron. going back.

beaded sleeveless jersey top - enormous and nothing special - going back

artisan top - a bit shapeless and would be so much better with three-quarter sleeves - going back

printed tunic - I thought this was jersey but it was just viscose. Not too keen so going back.

trousers - too small so exchanging to try another size.

I think the key to Boden is to be prepared to try a lot on, as the colour and fit seems quite variable. THen when you find something great, buy several quickly!

princessdave Fri 10-Jun-11 09:25:54

Branching out - I also took delivery of the l/s essential scoop neck yesterday. Went for the blue/white stripe as already have the pink & green stripes in the s/s version and they've worn/washed really well so far.

Really pleased with the navy stripy tunic, ordered my usual size 8 and am wearing it today. Am 27 wks + 5 but it looks nice with leggings over my bump and is 100% cotton rather than yucky scratchy polyester. I've avoided maternity clothes in the main so far aside from some New Look shorts & a H&M tunic/dress. I can wear the tunic for a few weeks until bump becomes too big then wear it post birth, not bad for £24 smile (20% off sale + 20% off code found on Mumsnet, so thanks to whoever supplied that!)

ABitBatty Fri 10-Jun-11 09:35:21

Thanks! I've had my eye on the breton top for a while, didn't want to pay £25. Got it for £17 today smile

moragbellingham Fri 10-Jun-11 10:12:48

princessdave shameless ask here - do you still have the 20% off code?
I have a 15% one but I'm going to get a few bits and would prefer to pay lesssmile

dottyaboutstripes Fri 10-Jun-11 10:39:41

The 20% code was one which came from a Boden party apparently as wasn't for general use, so it was withdrawn

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now