Advanced search

What are Mumsnetters buying this week? Find out with our weekly Swears By email

Thanks! You're now subscribed to Mumsnet Swears By

Please enter a valid email address

Gah. Where can I get something just like this? (A line blazer with cropped sleeves)

(10 Posts)
TattyDevine Mon 06-Jun-11 13:22:35

Is there a shop that does lots of things like this or is this a random? I know Hobbs does stuff like this from time to time but they don't seem to at the moment. Does anyone know of a shop that churns out a lot of stuff in this kind of style and shape?

Here it is - they only have Size 18 left hence my question!

KnottyLocks Mon 06-Jun-11 13:32:01

Not quite the same and a bit pricey Cos Don't forget your half-mast pop socks to complete the look.

KnottyLocks Mon 06-Jun-11 13:33:57

Erm, Boden?

KnottyLocks Mon 06-Jun-11 13:36:00

This one is nice form Kew

JackieNo Mon 06-Jun-11 13:41:29

Rather orange.

PharoahNuff Mon 06-Jun-11 13:41:38

hi jackie!

KnottyLocks Mon 06-Jun-11 13:43:27

A more casual version Bit more pea coat than blazer.

Blu Mon 06-Jun-11 13:44:25


KnottyLocks Mon 06-Jun-11 13:51:27

Smart Graphite

TattyDevine Mon 06-Jun-11 13:52:29

Thank you everybody. I've managed to deduce from your kindly posted links that its called "trapeze" style. That gives me a bit of googleability now which I didn't have before!!!

Kew one is super nice.

Many thanks all mwah x

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: