Talk

Advanced search

Slightly nervous about posting this but I'm going to anyway...

(8 Posts)
BovrilonToast Mon 06-Jun-11 12:45:10

...after the what I hate about S&B thread...

I am moving jobs in a few weeks and the dress code is casual...

If I give you a few details will you lovely ladies help me with some casual work style?

I'm 5'6", size 12, 34d, demi curve in Levis jeans, below chin length bobbed reddy/brown hair, I'm a summer (house of colour) and a natural classic...

Please help me to wear something other than dark straight leg jeans and a crisp white shirt everyday grin

whoneedssleepanyway Mon 06-Jun-11 13:18:53

I have just bought these cropped boyfriend style chinos from uniqlo they are really comfy and look good, you could wear these with a shirt or fitted t-shirt and a nice scarf and some ballet pumps...

BovrilonToast Mon 06-Jun-11 13:53:48

Those are lovely - we used to have a uniqlo where I live - I still mourn the loss!

MissBeehiving Mon 06-Jun-11 14:12:39

More from Uniqlo. I have these and they're great.

Some of these arrived today and are good value and pretty

Gillybobs Mon 06-Jun-11 14:40:15

I have this little jersey blazer from uniqlo here its really lght adn soft I wear it like I would wear a cardigan. Looks great with jeans or chinos, I love it with a stripey top underneat. My current fave is the zara one, Ive bought 2 so far here they are perfect fit, great fabric and wash amazingly well. Tenner each, bargain

BovrilonToast Mon 06-Jun-11 15:16:28

I'm feeling a big uniqlo shop coming on!

Thanks all grin

whoneedssleepanyway Mon 06-Jun-11 15:22:39

Gillybobs what is the sizing like on the blazer, I am a 10 and am either small or medium in Uniqlo depending on what it is, would you size up or down?

Sorry for hijacking your thread OP!!!!

Gillybobs Mon 06-Jun-11 15:42:05

Id say its quite a neat fit, sort of shrunken fit almost, maybe go for the medium?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now