Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

In praise of M & Co

(2 Posts)
worldgonecrazy Mon 06-Jun-11 10:36:20

This is definitely not a shop I would normally venture into but a dress I saw in an editorial feature caught my eye. I have to say that I was actually really impressed. The shop assistant provided really good personal service, seemed interested in me as a customer and the dresses I tried on were well made, quality items at very reasonable prices, and as I know none of my friends would ever shop there I know I don't have to worry about someone wearing the same dress to an event. I was pleasantly surprised (Monsoon staff please take note!)

cruelladepoppins Mon 06-Jun-11 13:43:38

I like M&Co too (largely because they have a shop in my small town!) - very reasonable, and they have stuff suitable for work and for casual.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: