Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

JLS hoodie???

(3 Posts)
mummc2 Sun 05-Jun-11 22:13:43

Was wondering if anyone could help. Nieces 8th bday and she wants a jls hoody have had a quick look around and seen 2 places on ebay that look good quality/feedback 100%. Has anyone got one off ebay, what were the sizings like as would 7/8 yrs be ok or is it one of those where you by them and after 2 washes they shrink a size!! General advice needed.

suwoo Sun 05-Jun-11 22:27:27

I got one off eBay for my small 9 year old. She wears 7 or smaller in normal clothes but I would suggest that you got hoodie in a larger size as it is quite close fitting (like a school sweatshirt) not a baggy hoodie. Hth

PaperView Sun 05-Jun-11 22:29:00

The Applause Store do them. They have a shop at the Trafford Centre if you are anywhere near?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: