Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Do you recognise my description of a top I'm after - where can I buy it?

(4 Posts)
WhereIsTheFire Sun 05-Jun-11 20:34:15

I've seen a couple of women wearing a top that I really like, I have a BBQ with some old school friends coming up and would love to wear it. Its casual enough to look like I'm not trying too hard but I think it'll really suit me and hopefully will make ex-boyfriend (who ruthlessly dumped me when I was 18) think he has missed out!

So.... do you recognise this top? Its a floaty, sleeveless, coral coloured top which has 3 or 4 tiers on the front.

Similar in shape and colour to this DP top here
but without the bows and more floaty fabric.

With tiers on the front, not totally dissimilar to this

Any ideas?

WhereIsTheFire Sun 05-Jun-11 20:39:09

Can't find the one I'm after but have found this one and its pretty damn close.

omydarlin Sun 05-Jun-11 20:40:58

Nice ! new look or next??

WhereIsTheFire Sun 05-Jun-11 20:46:45

Checked both of those, been in-store and online sad

It might have to be the TopShop one, it is more pink by the look of it but it still looks lovely. I thought the tiers would be flattering on my boobs but should help skim over my stomach which isn't quite what it once was...

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: