Talk

Advanced search

Summer holiday dresses - anyone seen a good one?

(4 Posts)
BettyButterknife Sun 05-Jun-11 10:13:05

Going on holiday next week and could do with a few jersey dresses to wear. Not looking for anything too fancy/expensive/amazing, just soft and easy to throw on each morning.

I am size 16 and do not suit sleeveless/strapless dresses - looking for something with a bit of structure, probably in a plain colour. I really love this Jaeger dress and would snap it up if it were a quarter of the price!

Anyone got any tips? Thanks smile

tulpe Sun 05-Jun-11 13:15:33

H&M dress is lovely. Very soft and good quality jersey. Drapes really nicely and doesn't cling. I tried it on myself a week ago but decided I had far too many summer clothes (which is very unlike me!). Am now tempted to return and buy it blush.

BettyButterknife Sun 05-Jun-11 13:48:00

That is spot on tulpe! Ace, thank you, will go there this arvo. Are there any others you'd recommend? You obviously have got my style just right ;)

tulpe Sun 05-Jun-11 14:35:45

Glad to be of service smile

How about this from Zara? . It is a great little dress and perfect for throwing on over swimwear or with pendant and metallic flats for evening.

Worth having a look in Zara as they seem to be doing all kinds of tunic dresses at the moment. Their sizing is all over the place though so be prepared to be anything from a small to an extra large!

I also quite like this from Next although I haven't seen it irl.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now