Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Who does cream eyeshadow in dark colours eg black?

(7 Posts)
SilkStalkings Fri 03-Jun-11 18:29:47

I really like cream-to-powder eyeshadow for longevity but usually can't find any darker than a light brown. There is probably a good reason for this but if anyone has seen anything darker with the staying power of a cream, please share your knowledge!
Thanks.

carat Fri 03-Jun-11 18:34:52

Bobbi Brown do v dark colours and they're pretty much waterproof. Outstanding staying power.

roguepixie Fri 03-Jun-11 18:38:03

Second vote for Bobbi Brown - very dark colours and excellent coverage.

SilkStalkings Sat 04-Jun-11 16:31:40

Eeeeexcelleeent <<steeples fingers>>. Will go and look, thanks. Today I have patted dark grey sparkle over damp light brown cream eyeshadow, then got the hair dryer out on cool to set it all. Seems to be working but is a bit of a pfaff.

singingsixpence82 Sun 22-May-16 17:06:09

Think I took this thread's advice when I was looking for the same thing. Bobbi Brown is good but I've just discovered maybelline 24 hour color tattoo which is cheaper and comes in a pot (think Bobbi Brown just do sticks which don't suit me as well). They do timeless black but it's not always available in stores - in my nearest medium sized town they only had light colours. But you can order it online and it's great stuff and cheaper. Max Factor does a dark sparkly one now too. You can also use it as eyeliner and it doesn't dry out in the same way as Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner does so it's easier to fix mistakes and reapply bits.

Dd1 really likes the Colour Tattoo pots.

Kennington Sun 22-May-16 18:58:24

Both of the above BUT because they are in a pot they dry out super fast
I now find cake liner the best - just apply eyeshadow as an eyeliner
Laura m does the fancy stuff but I use all sorts

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now