Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Poppy King for No7 lipsticks - worth using my £5 on?

(6 Posts)
MooMinCow Fri 03-Jun-11 16:57:04

Saw these in my local boots yesterday. Has anyone tried any of the shades? Worth trying or not? (am dark/olive skinned for reference)

MooMinCow Fri 03-Jun-11 16:57:49

£5 voucher even!

ZZMum Fri 03-Jun-11 17:10:59

i buoght one of her lipsticks from Space NK - forget the colour but was meant to suit all skin tones which I thought was mad - but it did suit me and lasted really well - i liked them!

MooMinCow Fri 03-Jun-11 17:20:18

hmm wonder whether the boots version is just no7 lippy in different packaging? cynic me!

imip Fri 03-Jun-11 23:07:54

I used to buy Poppy King lipstick in Australia years ago. Very fashionable at the time and I LOVED them. Great colours, sheen or matt, good staying power. She developed them herself years ago. Think I will check them out also! They used to be quite expensive back in the day.

mippy Sat 04-Jun-11 07:33:49

I had a play with them a while ago - they're quite sheer if this makes a difference. I didn't get one in the end but I'd be tempted if a £5 came my way.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: