Talk

Advanced search

Boots no 7 mascara (and £5 off voucher?)

(12 Posts)
SevenAgainstThebes Fri 03-Jun-11 09:50:26

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

BooBooGlass Fri 03-Jun-11 09:51:54

Yes wait. I love no 7 360 mascara. It's about 13 quid iirc, and I so regret swapping to a cheaper one a few weeks ago.

Havingkittens Fri 03-Jun-11 10:29:22

Max Factor Masterpiece Max gives a really nice defined feathery look without looking clumpy or spikey. Sometimes Boots or Superdrug do a 3 for 2 on Max Factor (or a selection of products including Max Factor so you can pick and mix) or just have it a couple of quid off. It's about £10 usually.

libertychick Fri 03-Jun-11 11:13:05

Boots are doing the £5 voucher for No 7 at the moment - vouchers valid to 19th June. I bought a 17 eyeshadow and a couple of soft liners on Wed on a 3 for 2 deal, got the voucher and used it to buy No 7 Extreme Length sensitive mascara (£12.50) which I'm really pleased with - nice fine brush so good separation and no clumping

CliffTumble Fri 03-Jun-11 11:15:18

I've always found no.7 mascara disappointing. Their eyeshadow is good.

wildstrawberryplace Fri 03-Jun-11 11:23:37

Eyeko magic mascara is really good. I used to use Clinique Naturally Glossy mascara which looked great but always seemed to end up with sore eyes.

The Eyeko one is good value at £8, a nice sooty black, gives nice definition and slight curl and doesn't irritate my eyes.

linky

SevenAgainstThebes Fri 03-Jun-11 11:49:08

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

cyb Fri 03-Jun-11 11:55:17

I'm still waiting to find the perfect mascara. I want Big Fake Lash from Collection 2000 but without its panda capabilities

Havingkittens Fri 03-Jun-11 13:34:18

Cyb, if you're someone who doesn't mind doing the 'work' - ie. spending a bit of time manipulating your lashes with the brush etc. then Rimmel's Sexy Curves is really good. The brush takes a bit of getting used to. I hated it at first. But once you do, it's pretty damn good. If you put a couple of coats of MAC's Prep & Prime lash on first too you end up with immense lashes!

AnyoneForPimms Fri 03-Jun-11 15:02:51

I bought the extreme length mascara in boots today ( gold packaging)

It was £12.50 with £5 voucher off and got a free twin eye shadow. Bargain grin

AnyoneForPimms Fri 03-Jun-11 15:03:57

Oh and she gave me another voucher!!! grin

JenaiMarrHePlaysGuitar Fri 03-Jun-11 15:22:38

Groupon voucher for Eyeko here

I've not tried their stuff, though.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now