Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Eeek!! Spotty bum

(5 Posts)
daftwit Thu 02-Jun-11 22:04:49

I used Veet (sensitive) a few days ago on my bikini line and under my legs, i now have blotchy spots on my bum, really ugly & sore. Has anyone advice on how i can get rid of these spots? blush

Havingkittens Fri 03-Jun-11 10:25:42

Try Sudocream or tea tree oil, and exfoliate the area gently when you have a shower/bath.

daftwit Sun 05-Jun-11 16:49:45

Thanks, i bought Sudocrem on your advice, it has helped calm the blotches but it is still really irritating, my actual bikini line never became spotty, my bum looks dreadful, think it cos i did between my legs. Obviously my body not like Veet, back to waxing.

SaggyHairyArse Sun 05-Jun-11 18:05:52

I had that once, never again, it was like i'd applied Deep Heat to my most sensitive parts!

Havingkittens Sun 05-Jun-11 21:50:50

Have you tried the tea tree oil yet? It's good for ingrown hairs and inflamed follicles. Or maybe Tend Skin?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: