Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

So how do you plan ahead and buy for the next season?

(5 Posts)
lizardqueenie Thu 02-Jun-11 12:41:17

Hi there

Of course as we are all basking in glorious sunshine today I am thinking about Autumn/Winter and what will be "in"

Have never really been one of those to update my wardrobe for the new season with a few key bits and bobs but just wondered for those of you that do, how do you do it?

I am going to be returning to work <meep> in October/ Novemberish after a year on mat leave and will need some new clothes so wondering how you go about planning what you need for that season? Ive always just been a buy a new coat right at the last minute when i've spent ages freezing kinda gal.

Ta smile

lizardqueenie Fri 03-Jun-11 18:27:01

err...bump? <shamelessly>

TantePiste Fri 03-Jun-11 19:03:03

Another MNer posted a link to this website a few days ago and I loved it, so passing it on:
http://www.thechicfashionista.com/wardrobe-essentials.html

It has already resulted in an online shopping spree for v-necked tops....

TantePiste Fri 03-Jun-11 19:04:16

oh dear

www.thechicfashionista.com/wardrobe-essentials.html

lizardqueenie Sat 04-Jun-11 16:03:01

Oooh! I LOVE this. thanks very much. I could do with all that advice around wardrobe stables too.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: