Talk

Advanced search

Calling all girls from Bath...

(8 Posts)
minesarioja Thu 02-Jun-11 09:49:03

Hey there! Where can you experts recommend I get my hair cut, blowdried and highlighted for under 80 quid?

MoonGirl1981 Thu 02-Jun-11 10:01:11

Finneys in Trowbridge.

They're lovely and is only a few miles outside of Bath.

minesarioja Thu 02-Jun-11 10:02:20

Thanks MoonGirl! I'll check them out.

MoonGirl1981 Thu 02-Jun-11 10:07:45

While you're there pop next door to my mates shop. Full of clothes, incense, bags, bedding and gifts that she buys in India and brings back to England.

Gorgeous!

Mumelie Thu 02-Jun-11 12:33:49

SHQ on Moorland rd should do it for around that price

Optimism Thu 02-Jun-11 14:36:06

I used to see someone called Steve at the Bath Hairdressing Company (opposite WHSmiths/The Disney Shop, above Next or somewhere I think). He was so good that for a few years after moving away to the other side of the country I used to wait till I was back in Bath visiting friends to have my hair done. Eventually I had to give up on this as it just wasn't practical but have never found anyone as good at dealing with my mop since. This was about seven years ago though so the chances of him still being there are slim and I can't remember prices so my post is probably of very little use to you - sorry!

minesarioja Thu 02-Jun-11 17:01:37

Hey it's good to be optimistic, Optimism! I'll have a look at those places and seek out the best deal. Thanks girls!

madammecholet Thu 02-Jun-11 18:26:13

Artizan in Bath, but phone first and check prices with the different stylists....they are the best in town..

artizan

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now