Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

hair-spiration, give me your top looks, hairdresser tomorrow

(1 Post)
gapants Wed 01-Jun-11 19:45:58

Hello all you stylish lovely MNs, I am getting my hair done tomorrow, I have had the same cut for the last year, which I like, but am looking for some ideas.

I have a square face, my hair is naturally dark brown. It is quite fine, but a lot of it. I have to use product to thicken it up.

Currently I have shoulder length hair cut into a graduated long "bob" with a heavy full fringe. It is highlighted with caramel, lightish brown and blonde highlights, there are not too many highlights.

I want to be a bit darker overall, and NOTHING with a red/warm tinge to it, really makes me look ill.
My fringe is long, so could go for a swept over look.

I am in a bit of a rut, are there any celebrities with nice hair that you all like?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: