Talk

Advanced search

Has anyone done a Keith Prowse Experience at Wimbledon?

(5 Posts)
Millie1 Tue 31-May-11 15:01:27

... The one where you have a buffet lunch before the tennis? If so, please could you tell me just how stylish it was when you went? Months ago, I got lots of great advice about what to wear to Wimbledon ... In typical me fashion, here I am with 3 weeks to go, looking at a wardrobe which contains nothing suitable. Okay, I need layers, comfy footwear, hat, umbrella, suncream, hot water bottle wink but I don't know what to wear ..... aaaargh! Maybe the best place to start is to figure out whether lunch is a casual affair/dressy or anything goes!

Thanks

Millie1 Tue 31-May-11 22:45:42

No-one? smile

chickchickchicken Wed 01-Jun-11 09:20:10

sorry, wish i could help. ive always been meaning to go but never got round to it

i would play safe - take all above and wear a smart casual outfit

harpfairy Wed 01-Jun-11 11:14:34

Smart casual is fine for Wimbledon. I don't know about Keith Prowse - can't see why that's any smarter - but Wimbledon does not have a particularly stylish vibe. I have done the corporate hospitality and the debenture lounge and so long as you aren't in jeans and trainers you'll be fine.

Millie1 Wed 01-Jun-11 15:14:20

Thanks all! Now I just need to find something I like!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now