Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

T-shirts for DH

(8 Posts)
SarkyLady Mon 30-May-11 20:17:41

Please help or he will soon be mistaken for a tramp.

The rules (his not mine)

No writing, brand logos etc.
Main colour not white.
No "trendy stuff"

In previous years I've found some geometric patterns that were acceptable but I'm struggling to find anything thus year.

moragbellingham Mon 30-May-11 20:21:01

Fatface have good quality tee shirts which I try and buy in the sale, everything else seem very thin after buying these.

Yes, they do have stupid pics/logos etc but also good plain or striped ones.

dexter73 Mon 30-May-11 20:24:10

My dh likes t-shirts from Decathlon.

Gastonladybird Mon 30-May-11 20:24:19

GAp or esprit

herbietea Mon 30-May-11 20:24:25

Message withdrawn

TaffyandTeenyTaffy Mon 30-May-11 20:28:47

He sounds as fussy as my DH!
We bought him some nice t-shirts from Debenhams - possibly Jasper Conran/Jeff Banks? - and a lovely black Jasper Conran polo style shirt but in a nice thick t-shirt material.
He has some plain bright colour t-shirts from Peacocks but they were pretty poor quality so more for knocking about the house/garden in than going out.
Have had some ok ones from Cotton Traders before.

SarkyLady Mon 30-May-11 21:15:18

Thanks ladies.

theidsalright Mon 30-May-11 21:29:14

My DH shops at threadless and at uniqlo but you have to be willing to wade through the hunners of t-shirts and they are for men who go for a certain look wink

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: