Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Where do you buy your nightwear and undies?

(12 Posts)
soppypreggyloon Mon 30-May-11 15:35:28

I'm fed up of nursing bras and nightwear. I'm also fairly sure I'll be done with bf soon (whole other issue) so starting to think about getting nice new things that fit!!!

I'm a comfy cosy everyday sort of girl rather than frills and lace etc. Obv there will be some fancy stuff but to start with just bras and nightwear that fit and don't have stupid hooks etc would be good.

Where do you shop for underwear?
And nightwear?

TIA smile

Meggles76 Mon 30-May-11 15:40:42

Underwear - John Lewis and Triumph shop in Cambridge
Nightwear - I sleep naked wink

novelsituation Mon 30-May-11 16:09:54

Debenhams underwear department is the best part of the store. I've just stocked up on some lovely sets and the price was not at all scary.

dexter73 Mon 30-May-11 16:36:59

M&S.

strawberryjelly Mon 30-May-11 18:47:23

M&S.

Figleaves online worth a look.
very occasionally La Senza.

dexter73 Mon 30-May-11 19:04:40

I wear these nighties. I have just ordered this set in grey and pink.

Fluffycloudland77 Mon 30-May-11 20:00:25

Knickerbox at ann summers for nighties. You won't get much sleep though. Undies from house of Fraser but dh usually buys them

WickedWitchSouthWest Mon 30-May-11 20:07:54

M&S non VPL shorts or brazilians for undies, for bras La Senza, John Lewis, Figleaves or in the sale Agent Provocateur! Fitting in John Lewis though.

I'm a bit rubbish with nightwear, I wear some big cotton pants like these and a vest top in the summer and grandad pj's in the winter.

TheAllNewOoooh Mon 30-May-11 20:45:52

Elle Macpherson bras are both comfortable and pretty - I get them online at figleaves or in person at John Lewis. There are also some pretty nighties in the range.

Hush for nightwear.

QuinionsRainbow Tue 31-May-11 09:15:07

Underwear - M&S, John Lewis, Little Women
Nightwear - got a perfectly good birthday suit that shows no signs of wearing out yet

springbokscantjump Tue 31-May-11 10:26:45

Underwear - good ol' M&S
Nightwear - sleep in dh's t-shirts

BensonBunny Tue 31-May-11 21:48:25

All my current PJs are autogragh at M&S, they are wonderfully soft.
I buy my underwear from a local independent store, wonderful service and very good quality.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: