Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Straw/Cork Wedges - any reviews?

(7 Posts)
berri Mon 30-May-11 14:38:19

I want a pair I can ideally walk for miles & miles in - has anyone got a super comfy pair to recommend? There are so many around at the moment, I can't choose!

MrsMeow Mon 30-May-11 16:21:21

I've just bought these from Schuh. They're really comfy and look great with everything really. I've only worn them out of the house once (only bought them on Sat) but they felt fine, no rubbing or anything. The only thing I'd mention if I was being picky is that the strap around the back could do with an extra hole - but that's probably just my feet and can be easily sorted anyway smile

LisMcA Mon 30-May-11 16:22:38

I broke my ankle in a pair of cork wedges, perhaps I'm not the best person to advise! grin

berri Mon 30-May-11 16:43:55

Broke your ankle?! Blimey!! My sympathies, perhaps you should tell me which pair so I can avoid them grin

LisMcA Mon 30-May-11 16:50:37

It was a while ago, but I will never wear wedges again! Not just the shoes fault though there was wine and cobbles also involved!

KenDoddsDadsDog Mon 30-May-11 20:30:58

I have some lovely Kurt Geiger ones. Will try and find the links.

berri Mon 30-May-11 23:01:00

They're nice MrsM - like the bow smile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: