Talk

Advanced search

where do you get your blazers from?

(6 Posts)
csemum Sun 29-May-11 22:11:36

A while ago, I asked what people wore during the day and a lot of you said that you wore casual blazers. If you are one of these blazer wearers, where is your favourite blazer from? The ones I've seen at Warehouse, Topshop etc look a bit formal, officey....

louby78 Sun 29-May-11 22:16:36

zara do fab ones

Meggles76 Sun 29-May-11 22:27:24

I have just bought a black 'shrunken' style one from Topshop petite collection. This style looks more casual. Also - think it depends on the material as to how 'officey' it looks. This one is a linen/cotton mix... less formal IMO

JeelyPiece Sun 29-May-11 22:40:06

I got a really nice stripy one from asos.com last year and am wearing it again this year since the weather's warmed up.

They have a good selection here.

BooBooGlass Sun 29-May-11 22:41:27

H and M or Zara. Both are good if you have narrow shoulders, most drown me but these fit spot on.

partyhats Sun 29-May-11 22:45:58

I like the jersey material ones, they are more casual looking and go with dresses and trousers, jeans etc.
this one from Zara is nice
also I have bought this one from river island which is a silkier material but still casual.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: