Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Help?

(6 Posts)
badmummy101 Sun 29-May-11 11:50:01

I will start off by admitting i am clueless! Im 5ft 6. 11stone. Stay home mum. Brown curly hair. Pale skin. Blue eyes. 36 d boobs. Bit of a trouble tum and hate my thighs. What the hell should i wear? What should i avoid? What shape jeans flatter? What shape and length skirt? Any ideas?

cyb Sun 29-May-11 11:52:50

I'm a big dress fan. you can t go wrong with a dress. V neck to flatter your chest

badmummy101 Sun 29-May-11 11:55:39

Long, short, fitted, flowy? I am rubbish

totallylost Sun 29-May-11 13:15:51

and what do you wear on your legs and feet with a dress cyb?

cyb Sun 29-May-11 14:01:18

Sometimes I wear leggings depending on length of dress- I wear wedges/ballet flats/gladiators/etc depending on style of dress

this may not float your boat at all, but could work with leggings/skinny jeans and wedges for evening or flats for day time. Little blazer/denim jacket and chunky necklace bobs your uncle

cyb Sun 29-May-11 14:04:00

this in black is lovely

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: