Talk

Advanced search

Fly London shoes

(11 Posts)
Threelittleducks Sun 29-May-11 10:24:19

Anyone have any idea of the fitting? Are they quite slim flitting/narrow?

WOuld love a pair, but am not near any shops to try any on and hate faffing around with online ordering.

Anyone know of any brand which are similar promises of comfort/style?

LadyWord Sun 29-May-11 11:07:55

No, they're pretty wide, because I can wear them! (At least the telma sandals and mes boots, which are what I have.) However they do do a range of shapes, so you could try some of the narrower-looking ones if that's what you need.

dexter73 Sun 29-May-11 11:37:50

I found them to be small fitting lengthways. I am an 8 and I couldn't get the shoe on my foot!

I was just about to post asking the same! I can't decide between these these or these ones.

Anyone got any preferences? smile

MrsMeow Sun 29-May-11 18:50:48

I tried a pair of Yuna on yesterday and really wasn't impressed with the quality of them. I was gutted because I have Fly London boots and LOVE them, but the shoes felt really plasticy. I thought they were quite narrow fitting, but it could have just been the style of them, they didn't have much support along the edge.

I bought some Red or Dead boots and some Schuh wedges instead, to stop myself feeling so distraught grin

SarkyLady Sun 29-May-11 18:52:50

I have wide feet and I fecking love them.

Which ones are you after?

ja9 Sun 29-May-11 19:38:14

All 3 are nice, but I LOVE the Esther ones. The leather looks so soft. I've put a note in dh's diary in the beg of December 'Buy ja9 any fly boots or shoes for Christmas'!

Tanyaaah Sun 29-May-11 19:56:35

I want these http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B004D4XZGU/ref=pd_luc_mri?ie=UTF8&m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE
but I NEVER wear non-flat shoes. Do you reckon they would be easy to walk in/comfortable?

They look comfy. smile

Ja, the Esther ones were my first choice, then I got thinking, are they ok for work or perhaps a bit too clumpy?

Threelittleducks Mon 30-May-11 10:53:04

I NEED want Yuna in Red. Keep coming back to them. Can't find anything else!

I'm the same Tanyaaah. Never wear anything higher than flat. But I keep thinking about beautiful red shoes peeping out from under my jeans and I feel so happy!

biryani Mon 30-May-11 17:59:45

I've got wide small feet and find 3s too narrow and 4s dropping off. I was so disappointed!! I also found the Yuna unsupportive and heavy on, although I'd lusted after the red ones for ages.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now