Talk

Advanced search

Can anyone help me find an everyday bag?

(11 Posts)
gregssausageroll Sun 29-May-11 09:16:59

Because this is driving me bonkers. Everything I have seen in leather is either a hand held carry bag or man made material for over shoulder.

My requirements

Black leather - definitely not suede.
Shoulder bag
Not huge - it only needs to fit purse, keys, lippy and phone - shoulder bags I have seen are much bigger and everything lands at the bottom and I get RAGE when trying to hold the bag on my knee while rummaging around looking for something.

Smaller bags I've seen look like something I'd take on a night out so don't want that.

Please help if you can.

LeMousquetaireAnonyme Sun 29-May-11 09:33:46

?
too expensive?
sport
simple
textured

there is plenty of mocked Chanel too if you like that style.

dexter73 Sun 29-May-11 10:13:47

here
another
last go!

strictlysauvignon Sun 29-May-11 10:27:36

whats your budget?

gregssausageroll Sun 29-May-11 10:35:25

I'd go up to £150 ish strictly. I am tired of buying bags that just go to waste/cheap so happy to invest a bit for the right one.

gregssausageroll Sun 29-May-11 10:38:05

Thanks ladies. Will look at those links today. Not keen on Radley!

madammecholet Sun 29-May-11 11:55:10

I bought this shoulder bag in tan, they do it in black. Its not a huge bag and its adjustable so you can make it bigger/smaller when you need to, I love it.

here

strictlysauvignon Sun 29-May-11 20:25:00

gregs Radley always seem to be very grannyish to me, can't put my finger on it, maybe the little dog thing puts me off...can't explain....

Love bags though, you tried TK Maxx?

Gillybobs Sun 29-May-11 21:00:36

I have this Ri2K bag in tan and its a great little bag, big enough for essentials but not large at all. Sits nicely on the shoulder. Gorgeous quality leather and reduced from £90 to £59, bargain

gregssausageroll Mon 30-May-11 07:15:42

I had considered the peoney and moore one might just order today.

Thank you everyone.

madammecholet Mon 30-May-11 09:15:11

Good choice! You won't be disappointed..smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now