Talk

Advanced search

A rather unseasonal Fit Flop boot query!

(14 Posts)
doglover Sat 28-May-11 22:31:16

I have several pairs of Fit Flop sandals and 2 pairs of short boots - all are supremely comfortable and I LOVE them! I'd love to get a pair of the long boots, too, but I have the dubious pleasure of possessing HUGE calves! Do any of you know how generously-sized they are? They do give measurements on their website but I'd like some anecdotal advice from the 'experts', too, please. Many thanks.

doglover Sat 28-May-11 22:57:20

bump

runforthehill Sun 29-May-11 08:01:10

Hello,
yes, they are bigger than average.
I'm a size 5 to 6 with 39cm calves with Duo boots and size 5 fit flop long boots fit perfectly.
Hope that helps x

faustina Sun 29-May-11 08:58:49

they are huge.

doglover Sun 29-May-11 12:13:37

Oh, thanks so much for the wonderfully helpful replies! Looks like I'm off to flash the cash!!

doglover Sun 29-May-11 14:36:38

Sorry, one last query! I really like the tall leather 'Superboot' - are these huge?! The Mukluk long boots look slightly shorter but maybe wider - I just don't like them so much! Thanks for your forebearance!

doglover Sun 29-May-11 15:34:34

bump

fordie77 Sun 29-May-11 16:11:15

I have the tall suede superboots. I have massive calves and I can get jeans under them!

doglover Sun 29-May-11 16:15:10

Thanks, Fordie77. It's looking promising - I assume the leather superboots are the same proportions?! Fingers crossed. x

faustina Sun 29-May-11 17:15:03

Is there a particular reason you need to buy them now? They'll be doing different ones for next season - might be worth waiting - they might be more what you want

doglover Sun 29-May-11 17:20:27

I've seen some with over £70 off and I've been hankering after them for months! They are such a classic style that I'd be delighted to be wearing them for years to come - I'm hardly a fashionable beast so really don't care about following trends!!!

faustina Sun 29-May-11 17:35:06

not so much to do with fashion trends. I don't know about the leather ones, but the suede pair I have were a bit welly boot straight up and down. I wore them loads because they were so comfortable, but if they bring out some with a bit more style this year I'll buy those. Seventy quid discount is good!!!

doglover Sun 29-May-11 18:00:03

They're ordered! With a discount code, I actually paid £103 - sooooo pleased!!!

MumtoF Sun 29-May-11 18:46:50

They've probably sold out of the good sizes and colours but Boots had some Fitflop boots with pretty good discounts if anyone else is doing a bit of unseasonal shopping....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now